SOCIAL 4 SALES, for Sales Teams.
Social 4 Sales, our proven LinkedIn Social Selling program, is designed to help sales teams learn, adopt and successfully implement social and digital selling strategies.
Sydney Swans, Business Development Manager
“Execution is the key to learning any new skill.
Simply telling people how to do something rarely drives action or adoption.”
We’ve developed team specific systems and processes to help salespeople and businesses to not only learn new skills and strategies but to implement them successfully. This is the difference between just ‘turning up’ for a training session and embedding digital sales transformation.
Blended modes of training delivery are CRITICAL for businesses who need real sales results.
A single days’ training won’t drive sustained behaviour change.
We’ve trained hundreds of salespeople to become ‘digital sellers’ and we know this is an important process for both salespeople and sales leaders to go through.
Our experience says the best results come from a combination of training methods. Whilst our business programs are customised to suit each team that we engage with, below is an example of how we teach, coach, support and embed these new skills into your team.
Across a 12-week program, typical training interactions might be:
- 3 x Face-to-Face 3hr sessions included (location dependent)
- 8 weekly sessions approx 45-minute, LIVE, interactive video-conference sessions.
- Individual access to our unique coaching and training LMS platform
- Online content access to more than 20 Social & Digital selling specific tutorials
- Individual, online coaching to support and guide learners to help them adopt the skills
- 1 on 1 personalised session per attendee to map out their social plan
- Every ‘live’ session is recorded and sent to the team.
- Watch recordings and learn on demand.
- 1-on-1 weekly coaching available to help implement each week’s learning’s to ensure success.
- Train the trainer sessions available. Coaching from a Social 4 Sales coach to your own internal sales leaders, learning & development professionals so they can coach the team
- Weekly content intervals allow enough time for skill development before moving to the next strategy ensuring adoption.
- Proven best results.
SYM-PAC Solutions Pty Ltd, National Sales Manager
Our Innovation Fund
We supply all attendee’s with a huge amount of supporting material.
In this program, I share all my strategies, techniques, hacks and shortcuts that will help you to become a successful digital seller.
Scripts, Templates, Checklists, Workbooks, the development of your own closed LinkedIn group, Infographics, Telephone Outbound Calling models and more are supplied as course material to help your team to implement their digital strategies as quickly as possible and to ensure the team start more sales conversations straight away.
Join me, Mark McInnes, Australia’s #1 Social Seller, and gain the tools, strategies and knowledge required to turn your LINKEDIN activity into real sales. Learn how I generate 80% of my revenue using social selling on LinkedIn.
These workshops are focused on providing your team with clear, step-by-step “how-to” strategies that are applicable to each participants’ specific selling situation enabling them to:
- Get more referrals
- Book real sales meetings
- Get prospects on the phone
- Increase your LinkedIn SSI Score
- Create a personalised social selling plan
- Grow your influence and professional reach
- Increase your personal network to be of value
- Engage credibly with prospects in your specific target market
- Understand, design and distribute content to increase engagement
Who Should Attend:
- Front-line Sales
- Sales Managers
- Account Managers
- Business Development Representatives
- Sales Enablement Managers
- Anyone who wants to drive revenue from LinkedIn
Developed and delivered by Mark McInnes
Ranked the #1 Social Seller in Australia by LinkedIn, Mark McInnes uses his prospecting and engagement skills to help businesses to find, win and keep more clients. Mark’s clients include Coca-Cola, George Weston Foods, IG Markets, and more. With over 20 years of sales leadership experience Mark can help your team achieve great sales results.