Why is sales transformation such a hot topic in business today?
Reaching out to customers, building your sales pipeline, starting new conversations and booking sales meetings has never been more difficult than it is today. In fact, a ‘lack of pipeline’ is cited as the number one challenge of salespeople and sales leaders today.
Selling and reaching out to clients has changed but ask yourself, have your sales strategies changed at the same rate as your customer’s expectations? Many salespeople and businesses have fallen behind, digital and social selling can help with this challenge. LinkedIn research says that those sellers who use social selling see significant advantages over those who do not. (above)
96% of APAC businesses surveyed say social selling is a 2018 priority as reported by Forrester.
Who gets the best results from their SOCIAL selling activity?
Over the last few years, several qualitative studies have showcased the value of social selling.
This year’s research from SalesforLife states that social sellers gain 57% higher return on investment from social selling compared to a 23% return using traditional tactics.
Not sure if social selling is right for you or your team?
Here’s a quick test to gauge if a Social and Digital Selling program will work for you:
- Do you sell your products or services to B2B buyers
- Are you’re customers researching online?
- Do you sell via referrals or through a distribution channel?
- Are you are challenged with securing enough meetings or telephone conversations?
- Do you need to drive more sales and increase your pipeline?
- Is your current outreach program not producing the results it needs to?
- Are your emails to prospects going unanswered and unopened?
- Are you calling and leaving messages which are not being returned?
- Are you struggling to get past the gatekeeper?
If you answered YES to any of these, then our Social 4 Sales Prospecting program will help you solve these prospecting challenges. See all the details here.
Still not sure? simply reach out to Mark via [email protected] or via LinkedIn